Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Fiber Type:||G.652,G.657 Or G.655 A1a Or A2||Structure:||PBT Loose Tube|
|Conductor Material:||ACS/Aluminum Alloy Wires||Cable Weight:||450-500 Kg/km|
|Cable Diameter:||10-13 Mm||Rate Tensile Strength:||60-80 KN|
|OEM:||Available||Package:||Wooden Drum Or Iron-wooden Drum|
16 Core Single Mode OPGW -70 Optical Fiber Cable Optical Ground Wire OPGW Aerial Cable
OPGW is a type of cable structure with composite of optical transmission and overhead ground wire for power transmission. It's working in power transmission line both as optical fiber cable and overhead ground wire which can provice protection of lightning strike and conduction short circuit currency. It consists of stainless steel tube optical unit, aluminum cladding steel wire and aluminum alloy wire. It has tow types of structure: central stainless tube structure and layer stranding structure.
1. High quality standards for designing, testing and producing with grade A materials available to ensure long-term reliability.
2. Engineering support supervising and providing its own line of accessories hardware.
3. Seal stainless steel tube superior protection to the fiber optical to moisture and extreme environmental conditions such as lightening.
4. To construct OPGW must cut power, resulting in greater loss, thus OPGW must be used in constructing high pressure line over 110KV.
5. Extremely good corrosion resistance.
6. Improved lightning resistance and fault current.
7. Small diameter, light weight and compact design.
8. No anticorrosion grease, clean environment, longer life.
1. your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24 hours
2. well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your questions in fluent English.
3. OEM & ODM ,any your customized requirements we can do our best to help you realize.
4. protection of your sales area ,ideas of design and all your private information.
|Layer1||20% AS wire||8||AA wire||0||Diameter||3.00||mm|
|Technical Data||according to IEC, IEEE, DL/T 832-2003, GB/T 7424.4-2003 standards|
|stranding direction of outer layer is right hand(Z-stranding)|
|Supporting Cross Section||69.7||mm2|
|Section of AS Wire||56.55||mm2|
|Section of AA Wire||0.00||mm2|
|Section of AL tube||13.19||mm2|
|Ultimate Tensile Strength (UTS)||73.9||kN|
|Rate Tensile Strength (RTS)||68.1||kN|
|Modulus of Elasticity (E-Modulus)||141.9||kN/mm2|
|Thermal Elongation Coefficient||13.7||×10-6/℃|
|Permissible Maximum Working Stress (40% RTS)||390.5||N/mm2|
|Everyday Stress(EDS) (18%~25% RTS)||175.7~244.1||N/mm2|
|Ultimate Exceptional Stress (70% RTS)||683.4||N/mm2|
|Short Time Current(0.25s, 40℃~200℃)||10.9||kA|
|Short Time Current Capacity I2t||29.9||kA2s|
|Minimum Bending Radius:||Installation:||280||mm|
|Ratio between Pull and Weight||16.0||km|
|Temperature||Installation||-10℃ ~ +50||℃|
|Range:||Transportation and Operation||-40℃ ~ +80||℃|
|Remarks:||All Sizes and Values are Nominal Values|