Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Fiber Type:||G.652,G.657 Or G.655 A1a Or A2||Cable Weight:||450-500 Kg/km|
|Conductor Material:||Aluminum/Aluminum Alloy||Material:||Stainless-steel Tube/AS/AA|
|Package:||Wooden Drum Or Iron-wooden Drum||OEM:||Available|
G652D 24 Core OPGW Fiber Optic Cable Stranded Stainless Steel Tube Overhead Ground Wire
optical ground wire cables or OPGW cables are extensively applied by electric utility industries to protect the conductors in transmission lines from lightning. These cables also provide a path for internal telecommunication as well as that with third parties. The purpose of OPGW is to replace earth or static wires in overhead transmission lines and bear mechanical stresses caused through ice or wind. OPGW also takes care of electrical faults in transmission lines, since it charts a path to the ground without destroying the optical fibers in the cables.
OPGW Cable Advantages:
1. Relatively low cost solution to provide Communication and Data backbone trunks.
2. No needto acquire land to lay down the fiber optic cable since Power Transmission Company has right of way for its towers.
3. No digging, trenching, filling etc. is required as the cable is laid high in the air and not underground. This is especially advantageous in hilly, marshy, rocky terrain.
4. The cable is not damaged by human or animal actions as it is out of reach of both of them.
5. The cable is well protected by a bundle of strong steel or aluminum conductors.
6. Wherever the towers have ground wires the new cable can be laid under live conditions i.e. power need not be switched off. Only in the absence of Original Ground Wire, power needs to be switched off to lay the conductors.
7. OPGW provides Power Companies an opportunity to use their towers for other purpose than power transmission. They for a small investment can provide Extremely High Capacity Links to the Telecom sector.
8. As Power Companies have sub-stations all along the route equipment installation space, power supply, security is also available for the communication equipment.
9. Same optical equipment can be used as in case of underground optical fiber cables.
10. The data transmission capacity can be increased as and when needed by just upgrading the optical fiber equipment. The fiber once installed remains the same for its lifetime of around 40 years.
|Stainless steel pipe||2||Fiber core number||24||Diameter||2.50||mm|
|Technical Data||according to IEC, IEEE, DL/T 832-2003, GB/T 7424.4-2003 standards|
|stranding direction of outer layer is right hand(Z-stranding)|
|Supporting Cross Section||92.7||mm2|
|Section of AS Wire||92.68||mm2|
|Section of AA Wire||0.00||mm2|
|Rate Tensile Strength (RTS)||59.9||kN|
|Modulus of Elasticity (E-Modulus)||109.0||kN/mm2|
|Thermal Elongation Coefficient||15.5||×10-6/℃|
|Permissible Maximum Working Stress (40% RTS)||258.4||N/mm2|
|Everyday Stress(EDS) (18%~25% RTS)||116.3~161.5||N/mm2|
|Ultimate Exceptional Stress (70% RTS)||452.2||N/mm2|
|Short Time Current(0.25s, 40℃~200℃)||16.9||kA|
|Short Time Current Capacity I2t||71.2||kA2S|
|Minimum Bending Radius:||Installation:||264||mm|
|Ratio between Pull and Weight||13.0||km|
|Temperature||Installation||-10℃ ~ +50||℃|
|Transportation and Operation||-40℃ ~ +80||℃|
|Remarks:||All Sizes and Values are Nominal Values|