Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Jacket:||PVC Or LSZH||Core:||1-12 Cores|
|Strength Member:||Steel Wire Or FRP||Application:||Access Network; Access Building Cable|
|Color:||Customized||Fiber Type:||G.652D, G.657A1 Or G.657A2|
Outdoor FTTH Fiber Optic Drop Cable GJYXCH with Steel Wire or FRP Strength Member
GJYXCH Bow Type Drop Cable Structure: optical fiber(s) is placed between two steel wire strength members, with self-supporting steel wire strength component, low smoke, non-halogen flame retardant outer sheath material.we supply 1 core fiber optic cable / multi core fiber optic cable.
1. GJYXCH Bow Type Drop Cable adopts the slight bending resistant fiber B6, ensure data transmission.
2. Small size, light weight, simple structure, easy to strip for its special groove design and no need any tool, easy to install.
3. Two parallel phosphated steel wires as strength member have excellent crush and tensile resistance.
4. Self-supporting steel wire strength component withstand most part of tension.
5. Low smoke, non-halogen flame retardant outer sheath material.
1. GJYXCH FTTH Fiber Optical Cable is applicable as drop cable access to FTTH, FTTO, FTTB networks, etc.
2. Laying Way: Overhead, Pipeline.
3. Operating Temperature: -20～+ 50℃.
Some design for reference:
|Cable Type||Cable Diamter (mm)||Weight (kg/km)||Tensile strength(N)||Crush Resistance(N/100mm)||Minimum bending radius (mm)|
1. Cables can be supplied with a range of single mode or multimode fibers.
2. The dimensions and raw materials can be designed according to the demand of the customers.
3. Standard Reel Length: 2000m/reel: other lengths available on request.