Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Core：:||4 ～ 144||Fiber Type::||Single Mode G652D/G655|
|Operating/Storage::||-40 To +60°C||Structure::||Multi-Strand LooseTube|
The fibers, 250um, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A steel wire locates in the center of core as a metallic strength member. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular cable core. Ater an Aluminum Polyethylene Laminate (APL) moisture battier is applied around the cable core, this part of cable accompanied with the stranded wires as the supporting part as completed with a polyethylene (PE) sheath to be figure 8 structure.
• GYTC8A Fiber Optical Cable is Fig 8 Shape and 7 Strands Messenger Wire Design ,
• Idea for Aerial Installation ,not Required Seperate Steel wire for hanging .
• Standed loose tube filling gelly compound ,with good waterseepage performance .
• congrrugated steel armored with high tension strength .
• Water swellable material and water blocking yarn double water blocking syestem with high performance .
• Grade A Fiber assure the fiber attenuation is0.36dB @1310nm for single mode G652D 9/125 fiber.
• Glfier Hdpe Black jacket smooth ,no hole anti tracking.