Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Jacket Material:||PVC Or LSZH||Number Of Conductors:||≥ 10|
|Laying Method:||Indoor Cabling||Other Name:||Simplex Cable|
|Application:||Optical Fibre Jumper Or Pigtail||Characteristics:||Anti Corrosion, Anti Water|
Tight Buffer Simplex Multimode Indoor Fiber Optic Cable (GJFJV-Multi fiber)
The Simplex cable uses single 900µm or 600µm tight buffered fiber as fiber optic transmission medium, covered with aramid yarn as strength member, then extruded with a PVC sheath. Othersheath materials, like LSZH and TPU, are available on request.
1. Terminated with various types of connectors;
2. As pigtail of communication equipment;
3. Suitable for communication equipment served.
Operating :-20℃ to 60℃;
Storage :-20℃ to 60℃.
1. Excellent strippability with tight buffered fiber;
2. Excellent flame retardant properties;
3. High tensile strength due to aramid strength member;
4. Excellent corrosion resistant, waterproof, flame retardant and;
5. environmental- friendly properties of the outer sheath.
Comply with standard YD/T1258.2-2003 and IEC 60794-2-10/11
|Cable Diamter (mm)||Tight Buffer diameter (mm)||Weight (kg/km)||Tensile strength(N)||Crush Resistance||Minimum bending radius (mm)|
1. Cables can be supplied with a range of single mode or multimode fibers.
2. The dimensions and raw materials can be designed according to the demand of the customers.
3. Standard Reel Length: 2000m/reel: other lengths available on request.