Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Approval:||ISO 9001||Name:||Outdoor Fiber Cable|
Core Outdoor Fiber Cable , Single Mode Fiber Optic Cable(GYTA)
In the GYTA cable, single-mode/multimode fibers are positioned in the loose tubes, the tubes are filled with water blocking filling compound.Tubes and fillers are stranded around the strength member into a circular cable core. An APL/PSP is applied around the core. Which is filled with the filling compound to protect it. Then the cable is completed with a PE sheath.
Storing temperature:-40℃ to +70℃
Operating temperature:-40℃ to +70℃
● Excellent mechanical and temperature
performance guaranteed by the accurate excess Fiber length
● Critical protection to fibers
● The following measures are taken to ensure the
water blocking performance of the cable.
- Single steel wire used as the central strength member
- Special water-blocking filling compound in the loose tube.
- 100% cable core filling
|Cable Type (increased by 2fibers)||Fiber Count||Tubes+Fillers||Cable Diameter mm||Cable Weight kg/km||Tensile Strength Long/Short Term N||Crush Resistance Long/Short Term N/100mm||Bending Radius Static/Dynamic mm|
|GYTA /S2 ~ 30||2 ~ 30||5||9.5||80||600/1500||300/1000||10D/20D|
|GYTA/S 32 ~ 36||32 ~ 36||6||9.7||97||600/1500||300/1000||10D/20D|
|GYTA/S 38 ~60||38 ~60||5||10.5||109||600/1500||300/1000||10D/20D|
|GYTA /S62 ~72||62 ~72||6||11.5||126||600/1500||300/1000||10D/20D|
|GYTA /S74 ~96||74 ~96||8||13.2||153||600/1500||300/1000||10D/20D|
|GYTA /S98 ~120||98 ~120||10||14.6||182||600/2000||300/1000||10D/20D|
|GYTA /S122 ~ 144||122 ~ 144||12||16.5||221||600/2500||300/1000||10D/20D|
|GYTA/S 146 ~ 216||146 ~ 288||18||16.5||221||600/2500||300/1000||10D/20D|
1. Cables can be supplied with a range of single mode or multimode fibers.
2. The dimensions and raw materials can be designed according to the demand of the customers.
3. Standard Reel Length: 3000m/reel: other lengths available on request.