Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Single Layer ADSS Fiber Cable For Aerial||Type:||Gel Filled Or Dry Core|
|Outer Sheath:||PE Or AT Jacket||Fiber Type:||Strength Member FRP|
|Fiber Count:||2-288Core||Application:||Suitable For Aerial|
All Dielectric Self Supporting Aerial Single Layer ADSS Fiber Cable With Aramid Yarn
GL Mini Span ADSS Fiber optic cable is idea for installation in distribution as well as transmission environments, even when live -line installations are required As its name indicates,there is no support or messenger wire required,so installation is achieved in a single pass.
Application: Self-support Aerial installation
1. Suitable for use on distribution and high voltage transmission lines with mini spans or self supporting installation for telecommunication;
2. Track -Resistant outer jacket available for the high voltage line where space potentials up to 35kv;
3. Gel-Filled buffer tubes are S-Z stranded;
4. Instead of Aramid yarn or glass yarn,there is no support or messenger wire required. Aramid yarn
is used as the strength member to assure the tensile and strain Performance;
5. For mini span (usually below 100 meters);
6. The fiber counts from 4-24 fibers.
Typical Technical Parameter:
Initial Tension (N)
1. Only a part of ADSS cables are listed in the table. More can be produce as required .
2. Cables can be supplied with a range of single mode or multimode fibers.
3. Specially designed Cable structure is available on request.