Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Typical Designs Of Central Stainless Steel Tube OPGW||Fiber Type:||G652D Or G655 Fiber|
|OEM:||Available||Life Span:||More Than 30 Years|
|Tube Type:||Central Stainless Steel Tube||Storage/operating Temperate:||-40~+70℃|
Typical Designs of OPGW Fiber Cable With Central Stainless Steel Tube
The central stainless steel tube is surrounded by single or double layers of aluminum clad steel wires(ACS) or mix ACS wires and aluminum alloy wires. are the most widely used cables ,their design is fully adapted to the most common electric line needs.
1. High quality standards for designing, testing and producing with grade A materials available to ensure long-term reliability .
2. Engineering support supervising and providing its own line of accessories hardware .
3.Seal stainless steel tube superior protection to the fiber optical to moisture and extreme environmental conditions such as lightening
4. To construct OPGW must cut power, resulting in greater loss, thus OPGW must be used in constructing high pressure line over 110kv;
5. Apply to the transformation of old lines.
|ITU-TG.652||Characteristics of a single mode optical fiber|
|ITU-TG.655||Characteristics of a non-zero dispersion -shifted single mode fibers optical|
|EIA/TIA598 B||Col code of fiber optic cables|
|IEC 60794-4-10||Aerial optical cables along electrical power lines-family specification for OPGW|
|IEC 60794-1-2||Optical fiber cables -part test procedures|
IEEE Standard for testing and performance for optical ground wire for use on electric utility power lines
|IEC 61232||Aluminum -Clad steel wire for electrical purposes|
|IEC60104||Aluminum magnesium silicon alloy wire for overhead line conductors|
|IEC 61089||Round wire concentric lay overhead electrical stranded conductors .|
Typical design for Single Layer:
|Weight (kg/km)||RTS(KN)||Short Circuit (KA2s)|
1. Only a part of OPGW cables are listed in the table. Cables with other specifications can be inquired.
2. Cables can be supplied with a range of single mode or multimode fibers.
3. Specially designed Cable structure is available on request.