Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Structure:||Structure With Central Tube||Material:||PE/AT|
|Fiber Type:||Single Mode||Fiber Count:||2-24 Cores|
2 to 24 Cores Light Armored Outdoor Fiber Optical Cable GYXTW For Duct / Aerial
The fibers, 250µm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP)/Steel wire locates in the center of core as a non-metallic strength member. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular core. After the cable core is filled with the filling compound to protect it from water ingress, the other core / 12 core single mode fiber cable is completed with a PE sheath.
1. Excellent mechanical and temperature performance guaranteed by the accurate excess fiber length.
2. Critical protection to fibers, based on the excellent hydrolysis resistance and strength performance of tube material and special filling compound filled in the tube.
3. Special compact structure to avoid the loose tube shrinkage.
4. Excellent crush resistance and flexibility.
5. PSP enhances the cable crush-resistance, impact-resistance and moisture-proof.
6. Two parallel steel wires ensure tensile strength. Small diameter, light weight and installation friendliness with long delivery length.
7. Excellent ultraviolet prevention with PE sheath.
8. Small diameter, light weight and installation friendliness.
|@850nm||≤3.0 dB/km||≤3.0 dB/km|
|@1300nm||≤1.0 dB/km||≤1.0 dB/km|
|@1310nm||≤0.36 dB/km||≤0.40 dB/km|
|Bandwidth (Class A)||@850nm||≥500 MHz·km||≥200 MHz·km|
|@1300nm||≥1000 MHz·km||≥600 MHz·km|
|Cable Cut-off Wavelengthλcc||≤1260nm||≤1480nm|