Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||2-24 Cores The Composite Hybrid Fiber Optic Cable With Steel Tape||Fiber Type:||G652D|
|Material:||Copper & Fiber||Application:||Telecommunication|
|Core Number:||2-24 Cores||Tensile Strength:||600-1500N|
2-24 Cores The Composite hybrid fiber cable with Steel Tape
Hybrid fiber cabling solution was developed to reduce installation complexity and costs at cellular sites,allows mobile operatiors deploying an RRH architecture to standardize the RRH installation process andeliminate the need and cost of cable grounding.Hybrid cable combines optical fiber (multimode or single mode ) and copper conductor for DC power in a single light weight aluminium corrugated cable.
Characteristic of hybrid fiber cable:
1. The composite cable provides the equipment electricity and single transmission, and improves central monitoring
and maintenance for equipment power.
2. To reduce the coordination and maintenance of power supply.
3. Combines optical fiber (multimode or single mode) and copper conductor for DC power in a single light weight
aluminum corrugated cable.
1. hybrid of fiber cable Suitable the filed where needs to transmit light single and electric single.
2. Mobile operator deploying an RRU architecture to standardize the RRU.
Hybrid Fiber Cable Parameter:
1. 2*1.5/2*2.5/2*4.0/2*6.0 is the number of specification of the conductor.
2. Different conductor specification can be make as required.
3. Different fiber specification can be make as required.